Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

ahh the long awaited Thanksgiving. I'm still waiting. So far everything's absolutely nuts! My grandma has the flu and we always do Comanche thanksgiving at her house and my aunts are too rude to offer their houses which are both within 4 miles of my grandmothers. So we are having thanksgiving still at her house while she has the flu. I don't like inconsiderate people. But they won't do it in Waco because there's like 6 families and 5 of them live in Comanche so that wouldn't make sense either. Ugh!
This morning I spent all morning trying to calm my mom down because she was just sure we would never get there with everything and be on time. Which we never do but why does it matter? they have grocery stores in Brownwood too! sheesh. So as usual I made 3 of the 4 dishes that we are bringing while she was in her room panic-ing and packing. Quel jour!!!
I figured out today that I have driven over like 30 miles running errands. Out to my dad's old office in McGregor...stop by the church and pick up a credit card....out to my dad's new office next to Starbucks...back home. Out to this place on 25th and Sanger (!!!) and back to the church with the posters and the credit card...then back home. Nothing was on the way...it was all in like random parts of Waco where you literally just couldn't get there! ach! And so I went from a half tank to almost empty in one morning. sheesh. better go get ready....i gotta be in bwood in about an hour and i'm not packed. oh well..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home