Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, November 29, 2003

After thanksgiving...when all is said and done (or eaten)...."Why do we not eat dressing year round?!?!!?!" I love that stuff and for some reason we only make it once a year...altho it does take like 2 days to make it..BUT STILL!

Christmas is just around the corner and I'm so happy =) From now until Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year. Starbucks starts its peppermint line of coffee and everything starts smelling good. My mom and I make fudge and butterscotch drops like there's no tomorrow, I get to wear sweaters all the time, and shopping becomes a daily event. So does spending money unfotunately for me. haha. But it's worth it because for all the gifts I buy for my family I can hardly wait to give it to them because I know how much they'll like it and I cannot wait to see their faces when they open them! I think my favorite Christmas cd is Charlie Brown Christmas...or maybe one of the ones that Starbucks puts out every year. Those are always good. I think I have 2 of them. You know what I think one of my favorite things is? Wrapping presents! I love it because it's like a secret! I go into my room and close the door and begin wrapping like mad....it's the only time ever that I'm allowed to close my door...so it just makes it all the more fun! Oh I think I'll go wrap some now...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home