what a day! man! I got up this morning at 9 threw on a t-shirt and jeans and went to work...and just walked in the door at 6:15! oh my word! I'm so tired! But it was fun and I made a lot of money. and I have to work after school monday and tuesday and all day wednesday. so that'll be good christmas money. (and shopping money too!) anyways...i'm going to go crash! tomorrow is the harvest dinner at woodway so if you want free food and have nothing to do at about 6:30.....come up and eat with us! better get goin..cya!
Previous Posts
- It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! yayyy!!!! I...
- It's a happy Day! (hey that's a song!!!!) Well bes...
- So much homework/make up work!! ahh! I'm so glad I...
- Man, cartoons these days just aren't what they use...
- Well it's finally the middle of the week. I always...
- well my dad's been spray painting outside for the ...
- BORED!! ahh somebody shoot me! I'm going to die of...
- So many miracles (yes I said miracles) have happen...
- If you're Episcoplalian or easily offended stop re...
- what an interesting day! At least I have less home...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home