It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! yayyy!!!! I wait all week for the day that I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the weekend. And even though that is FAR from what I will be doing it's nice to know that I could be doing that if I wanted to =) haha. Today after school French club went and did a service project over at KWTX with all those boxes of food for the food for families drive the past 2 weeks. It hurt my feet and I got kinda dirty but I sure felt good afterward =) Even though a cockroach did nearly eat Meaghann and me! hahahaha.
I feel like I'm such a financial genius today! allowance day is Sunday....my gas tank is full....and I have 45 dollars left in my wallet from the past 2 weeks! which is amazing...usually my wallet is EMPTY by like Thurs. So now I get to put a lot of money into my checking account! woohoo! and tomorrow I'm working at my dad's office from like 9-3 or 4 so I'll make even more mullah! yay for saving money once in a while! (even though I do have no life) yay now I can pay for Chistmas presents. hahahaha. maybe...
Anyways...I think I'm going to go watch Harry Potter. I was listening to the sound track last night while doing my homework (classical music is so great!) and I just have this craving to watch the movie! so off I go....!
I feel like I'm such a financial genius today! allowance day is Sunday....my gas tank is full....and I have 45 dollars left in my wallet from the past 2 weeks! which is amazing...usually my wallet is EMPTY by like Thurs. So now I get to put a lot of money into my checking account! woohoo! and tomorrow I'm working at my dad's office from like 9-3 or 4 so I'll make even more mullah! yay for saving money once in a while! (even though I do have no life) yay now I can pay for Chistmas presents. hahahaha. maybe...
Anyways...I think I'm going to go watch Harry Potter. I was listening to the sound track last night while doing my homework (classical music is so great!) and I just have this craving to watch the movie! so off I go....!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home