Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had revival all the time! I love going to church every night. It's so much fun!!! And the SkitGuys just topped the whole thing off. So I brought this guy with me tonight. He's so funny...because he's really interested in God but not. Like he'll ask me a question and then when I start to answer he'll be like, "whatever." but you can tell he's really thinking about what you said. He tries to be all nonconformist but it's so obvious that he's searching. So I think I'm going to keep asking him to come on Wednesdays and maybe the Holy Spirit will finally grab him. =)

woohoo for Lindsay asking James to Corrigan...man whose creative idea was that!?! haha jk...sorry I'm so impulsive. I kinda got caught up in everything =) Hope you had as much fun as I did...hahahaha.

Anyways...back to homework....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home