Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Hm Interesting day. Church was incredible. The past three sermons have been soooo good. And this woman came to Christ this morning and I was sooo excited (as was Caitlin =) yay!
Then tonight we made shirts for french and it took longer than we expected so I was like well ya'll just stay at my house and I'll go to church and then you guys can lock the door whenever you're finished. Well I got home from church and my room was an absolute wreck. It makes me sad that they didn't clean anything up. So now I'm going to clean up my room and then finish my homework and my shirt. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home