Today I am "soccer mom" While my parents are at the conference at church I am taking my sister to pizazz practice and to tennis (WAY the heck out there) and helping her with her homework. Interesting day...so while I'm in between pickup and dropoff....this is what I'm doing...haha. I'm so bored. Oh and when I take her to tennis I get to stay there for an hour and wait for it to be over. yay...NOT. so call my cell and relieve my boredom pleeeeeeease!
Cattell's 16 Factor Test Results | Warmth | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | 86% | | Intellect | |||||||||||||||||||||||| | 74% | | Emotional Stability | |||||||||||||||||||||||| | 74% | | Aggressiveness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | 86% | | Liveliness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | 90% | | Dutifulness | |||||||||||||||||||||||| | 78% | | Social Assertiveness | |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| | 90% | | Artistic Interests | |||||||||||||||||||||||| | 78% | | Paranoia | ||||||||| | 22% | | Abstractness | ||||||||||||||||||||| | 66% | | Introversion | ||| | 10% | | Anxiety | ||||||||| | 30% | | Openmindedness | |||||||||||||||||||||||| | 74% | | Independence | |||||| | 18% | | Perfectionism | |||||||||||||||||| | 58% | | Tension | ||||||||||||||||||||| | 62% | |
Take Free 16pf based Personality Test
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home