Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, February 21, 2004

I went to see that Teenage Drama Queen movie (no laughing please) tonight with Anne and her friends. ha. it was so random. Plus it was right after we went to eat with my family so I didn't have my car....so I got dropped off by the rents. I felt like such a nerd. But the girls were really funny so we had fun anyways...even though the movie is beyond retarded. =) Needless to say don't waste your money. One of the girls looked at the clock on the way home and it was 9:15 and she goes, "Wow it's kinda late guys." and then something else but it cracked me up. haha. crazy kids. I wish I was little again. I'm goin to listen to that John Mayer song about 1983 or something like that. fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home