Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Where do you people find all these quizzes!?!? (The better question would be...why do I keep taking them all...?!) So this one's kind of interesting. I answered one for my sister and the answer was Texas. (yet the name of the quiz is what country are you?) haha i thought that was funny..........



You're Turkey!

You have a good deal of history behind you, both good and
bad, but through it all, you've become a leader among your friends.  You
have an uncanny ability to make friends with people who hate each other, though
sometimes you just hate them instead.  Surprisingly fickle, you keep a
good balance in your life between religion and humanism, but most people think
you're fanatical anyway.  You're Istanbul, you're
Constantinople.

Take
the Country Quiz at the href="http://bluepyramid.org">Blue Pyramid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home