Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

ok so first just let me say...I'm soo pathetic! After bowling last night for two hours....I'm sore =) Ya I know it's really sad and that just proves how out of shape I am but ..eh what the heck!! haha so that's the funny thought for my day =)

I went to class at Baylor tonight and I got there all by myself! "Finding baylor, easy!" you say...well yes my friend but not finding the building and the classroom and then parking to accompany that building! BUT...I did it! in the rain on 35 yes sirree...found the campus took all the right turns, found the building, found the parking spot, walked into the right classroom on the right floor and boy was I proud of myself! Plus I keep meeting all these new people. Gosh it's fun. There's one girl who's from Syria and her name's Nora. She's super cool. (or hyper-cool as we say in French =) and then I met another girl tonight who's from Palestine (not Israel mind you...!) but she's lived in Texas all her life but spoke arabic first. So I talked to them for a little while before attempting to find my way home. they're so awesome! I'm so glad my mom convinced me to take this class! The people I'm meeting are incredible!

Oh and also...I was watching Dead Poet's Society today (haven't finished it yet...) and it's really super good. What a great day. Now for the not great part...it's 9:00pm and I am just starting my homework! blehhhh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home