so back to boring 'ole waco again! everything in dallas is so much more fun! sheesh. so the reception today was at this really fun restaurant called Maggiano's. I dont' know why I've never been there before we pass it all the time in Dallas. Anyways, it was really good. =) and super fun. i'm beat. but i'm not tired....I always thought that was weird but it's true ya know? like when you're tired but not sleepy? hmmmm...
Previous Posts
- So I left school early today (at about 11:45...) a...
- I survived the long week! (well it's thursday but ...
- Life is nuts! Gotta Sing Gotta Dance!!!!! Tomorrow...
- wow. so today once again I'm insanely busy..and I ...
- Welp I just got back from GSGD practice and boy it...
- blah! oh my word i am so sore from our little girl...
- Strange day #2..... I went to bed last night at li...
- God wins again! My math models teacher is a "catho...
- Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad wa...
- Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had rev...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home