So I left school early today (at about 11:45...) and I'm packing and getting ready to head to Dallas for this wedding this weekend. Well I figure that since it's been such a long blah week lunch today should be somewhat rewarding or fun......soo while the rest of you are at school eating nasty sandwiches or cafeteria food (or still stuck in class hahaha)...I'm eating.....pizza!!! and ice cream!!! and anything else fun in the freezer I may find in the next half hour. This is a blast. What a day. =)
Previous Posts
- I survived the long week! (well it's thursday but ...
- Life is nuts! Gotta Sing Gotta Dance!!!!! Tomorrow...
- wow. so today once again I'm insanely busy..and I ...
- Welp I just got back from GSGD practice and boy it...
- blah! oh my word i am so sore from our little girl...
- Strange day #2..... I went to bed last night at li...
- God wins again! My math models teacher is a "catho...
- Gosh it has been the weirdest day! Not in a bad wa...
- Man am I sick of homework. yuck! I wish we had rev...
- hmmmm. I think parking lot conversations are my fa...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home