so I saw these shirts today that made me laugh..."No TAKSation without representation!" hahaha. Take that stupid state tests. They're so easy I don't know why we have to even mess with them at all. =/ boring! So we have UIL choir practice tonight. fun stuff. he gave us an option so it should be fun cuz all the annoying people got weeded out. !! yay! tomorrow is mardi gras! fun day in french...which we totally deserve after that horrible longman test! (which i know i failed) Passion comes out Wednesday. I'm really excited/really not excited. lol. I'm super excited about this movie but I don't do so well with violence so I'll prolly just read the subtitles. haha. well i'll try to watch it but who knows how long that'll last. anyhow...gotta go to practice. lata!
Previous Posts
- Hm Interesting day. Church was incredible. The pa...
- I went to see that Teenage Drama Queen movie (no l...
- this has to have been one of the busiest weeks of ...
- Where do you people find all these quizzes!?!? (Th...
- Today I am "soccer mom" While my parents are at th...
- hey fun! i think i have europe covered...i gotta ...
- So after weeks of 60 and 70 degree weather at Chri...
- Tonight we did True Love Waits at church. As I sa...
- ok so first just let me say...I'm soo pathetic! Af...
- wow I get back and I feel so left out cuz most peo...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home