Bonne Mardi Gras! Welp today is Mardi Gras and it's raining. What a bummer. blah. I have so much homework today and I only went to two classes! isn't that crazy? I went in after school to get some help with French and gosh it helped a ton! I sure hope I make a better grade tomorrow (yesterday I made a 32...) ya so I needed that. (even tho i really really really didn't want to go get some help =) TAKS was stupid...surprise. boring as heck and about as easy. If I miss any of those I'm retarded! So I'm supposed to be cooking dinner..oops! better run! lata!
Previous Posts
- so I saw these shirts today that made me laugh..."...
- Hm Interesting day. Church was incredible. The pa...
- I went to see that Teenage Drama Queen movie (no l...
- this has to have been one of the busiest weeks of ...
- Where do you people find all these quizzes!?!? (Th...
- Today I am "soccer mom" While my parents are at th...
- hey fun! i think i have europe covered...i gotta ...
- So after weeks of 60 and 70 degree weather at Chri...
- Tonight we did True Love Waits at church. As I sa...
- ok so first just let me say...I'm soo pathetic! Af...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home