Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Sunday, March 28, 2004

Today Mike preached an incredible sermon. I would have to say it ranks up there with my top 3. It was just so well blended. It had a little bit of everything and didn't separate anything as a separate issue but put them all into one. It was really cool =) Last night we saw this movie that was really dumb. Actually I thought we rented a different one so I wasn't real excited about it anyways. It was like an entire movie about this guy who falls in love with a girl (on the way down to his wedding...his fiance is already there...and she's fallen in love with another guy too) and then right at the end they end up still getting married to each other. It made no sense what-so-ever and they talked about all this stuff that was TOTALLY unnecessary. I was kinda grossed out....stupid movie. hm. well it's a beautiful day so I am headed outside. Just wish it would either warm up or be cold. I hate humidity. yucky curly hair...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home