hm. long day but not. school of rock is a funny movie. extremely pointless but i liked it anyways. I met so many new people tonight and hung out with lots more people that I still don't know who they were. haha. that's always funny. hm...it's midnight and I'm tired...but my parents won't be home until like 1:30 since they just left college station. stink. I'm going to bed.
Previous Posts
- Well we have company out the wazoo! There's 2 guys...
- I have a feeling that I'm about to be grounded. I ...
- whew. I'm totally stressing but that's okay. It'll...
- blah. what a bad day. besides being amazingly tir...
- I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M GOING TO NEW YORK! I'M ...
- No school tomorrow!!! =) Too bad it'll be a long ...
- Tonight was the last UIL choir practice!!!!! YAY! ...
- I need a weekend to recover from this weekend. It ...
- Hey ya'll! My sis is playing in a ZAT today at Rob...
- back to school...In history we got an insane, huge...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home