Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well we have company out the wazoo! There's 2 guys here so far and then one of the guys' wife and son get here today and monday. I love having people here but I wish it were under diff circumstances...i think funeral's bite. I wish you could just get together and talk about all the good things in a person's life and just remember stuff...not sit in a church with people I don't know and sing stuffy songs and look at a dead body that doesn't resemble the person who died and looks like plastic. ugh. anyways. k I'm finished now. well I'm off to Leal's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home