house meetings are awesome! Where else do you get to hang out with your friends AND skip class?! ha. =) sometimes the admin DOES do something smart. haha. but they're too dumb to know that they did something fun. I'm about to go study with MB and LM and lauren for gov't. just like old times. haha. except the test got postponed so we're studying early. I feel so ahead! (that'll be the last time I ever say that about gov.) but I guess it's studying for the timed writing that she's springing on us tomorrow. Man I hate those. They may even be worse than the dreaded dbq. wow I must be really bored. I have to go find something else to do to avoid my homework...
Previous Posts
- never leave homework until sunday night...now I ha...
- how ironic...after my last post Mrs. Evans has a h...
- hey. So this afternoon while we were eating at McD...
- Lindsay's at baylor!! Wow she's so old. =) haha. I...
- hola! Today has been somewhat interesting! I hope ...
- Hola! welcome to the second day of prison camp...o...
- Bonjour! So back in my first day of french after h...
- I can't get enough of this blog today. =) haha. ju...
- My mom totally rocks my face off! This morning aft...
- Confession while cleaning my room today: I have 8 ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home