hola! que tal!? I have no idea how to spell "tal" but that's what it sounds like so there you go =) apparently que pasa is formal here and tal is the slang. i learned that the hard way..but i learned it nonetheless! so tonight is bob night and i'm missing it! and my gals just left for choir camp and i can't go. i'm sad. =/ not that spain is bad! don't get me wrong but i miss you guys a lot! we watched while you were sleeping tonight and i forgot how good that movie is. annie laughed at me because i cried. well i thought it made perfect sense!? he proposed...i cried. duh! see i told you it makes sense. haha. my feet hurt from walking around all day! i think i'm going to bed. it's almost 2. i'm tired! soo.... g'night you crazy kids! (who are all at the beach right now.....so no one is reading this anyways...) haha.
Previous Posts
- Hey guys. So today was mostly a lazy day. Although...
- hola! This morning the whole family was gone runni...
- So. spain is really great. It's gorgeous. It's all...
- Hola! buenos noches! So, here's your run down on t...
- I'm in spain! it's so much fun! it's for sure 2 in...
- what's an average iq score? I don't even have a ra...
- whirlwind day! It's 9 and I've been up for an hour...
- Thoughts are racing through my head. I'm so confus...
- Man after camp I'm having a serious back-rub withd...
- Hm. Blogger has changed yet again. I can't handle ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home