fun day! It's raining, I'm sick and I'm wearing a long-sleeved t shirt. Life just doesn't get any better. Oh and eating pizza too. My car was definately shoe-polished last night thanks to meg and rach. I particularly like the "sister mary" part. =) and I must say that watching you've got mail with stace, scott and caleb was awesome. I've never met boys who liked that movie (and it's SO my absolute favorite) and they picked it out themselves! ha! And 42...well at least stacey and I only lost by 1. we'll get 'em next time! hahaha. I'm sad today that the NY roomies thing didn't work but I guess the rain can't really be helped... raincheck! well I'm outta here!
Previous Posts
- so today is nasty muggy! yuck! church this mornin...
- Oh my word I DO NOT LIKE xangas. I'm just chillin...
- BLAST this stupid cold! It's getting worse and wor...
- USA Today hired Michael Moore to cover the Republi...
- hola! I am SO tired today. Man I wish it was frida...
- so today was another perfect day. how often does t...
- choir lock-in totally rocked my socks off! Wow it ...
- text messages make the world go 'round =) I got un...
- hey hey! So yesterday was just wonderful! It was a...
- hey! I think the perfect song to describe my mood ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home