Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

french was soo awesome today! So we're making and eating large quantities of crepes and ana-maria pulls out a "boom box" (she's so cute!) and puts in the clash. So while we're eating everyone's kinda dancing and it was so much fun! eating nutella is so my fav.... wow that stuff's sooo good! mmm! and anyway.. I'm sooo in love with fire theft. It's been on repeat in my car for a while (except for the few interruptions when my sister gets in.. ugh.. she hates 'em!) but they're incredible! their talent is crazy good and I just really like all their songs. oh so good! well I have to clean my room now.. so no more fun! until later tonight...when mr scott is cooking for us =) mmm. i'm out..

quote of the day curtesy of sarah F:
"Hey guys, it's almost Friday!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home