i love wednesdays! Although the gov optional test was slightly confusing... it's a good day! It's wonderful outside! I'm so glad it's finally cold/cool. And Bush won! I told my parents last week that he would win comfortably but who could be sure. Actually I think I'm more excited about Daschle getting ousted from the senate than I am that bush won. haha. Today in IPC we watched bush's acceptance speech and I want to be laura bush! Oh my word she's gorgeous. and I loved her pink suit =) She's so cute! so now I have to go memorize 35 lines of Hamlet.. what? who's the retard for waiting until today to say my lines? me?
Previous Posts
- Whew I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed in about 2 m...
- so it's not even 9 and i feel like going to bed ri...
- hey ya'll. if you could, please pray for my grandm...
- yesterday my dad asked me to go to a charity dinne...
- soooo... crap day numero dos! chewed out by two te...
- I want my mom to feel better!!!! Ahh!! I'm so sad ...
- life is good. ya know? I was just sitting here wai...
- so chorus practice for my fair lady is taking up m...
- I hate my stomach!!! (and i'm not talking about th...
- chorus practice got cancelled..sad..kind of...but ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home