hola! well kids.. this year is flying by and i didn't even notice it until today when we talked about how many weeks of school we have left. yikes! (i love that word!) I'm kind of nervous about report cards because I have no clue where I stand in my classes wheras usually I know all of my averages ahead of time. I watched part of the Blues Bros on tv today. Man, that is such a great movie. I think it was cut a lot because there wasn't anything bad in it but it was soo good! well here I am again putting off my homework.. it's wonderful =) and I have to make stuff for french crepes for tomorrow...woops!...
Previous Posts
- quote of the day: Anne: hey look there's a bunch o...
- i love wednesdays! Although the gov optional test ...
- Whew I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed in about 2 m...
- so it's not even 9 and i feel like going to bed ri...
- hey ya'll. if you could, please pray for my grandm...
- yesterday my dad asked me to go to a charity dinne...
- soooo... crap day numero dos! chewed out by two te...
- I want my mom to feel better!!!! Ahh!! I'm so sad ...
- life is good. ya know? I was just sitting here wai...
- so chorus practice for my fair lady is taking up m...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home