Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, November 13, 2004

so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needless to say i've been to starbucks 3 times in the last three days =) i love it! Watchin the tech/aggie game... ags are winning =) my heater at my house is broken and I'm dressed like an eskimo! Holy cow it's cold! still fun though. Tomorrow is slt and I can't go because my grandma's here. At least she's still super fun! last night was insane (insanely fun that is!) so caleb and I went to starbucks and then rented a movie. and the girls got here around 9:30ish and we just hung out until like 3..upon which time we decided it was time for some sleep. Mimi fixed a HUGE breakfast this morning and it was sooo good. AND--- I got the senior shirts last night FINALLY! gosh I've had such a fight with them about these shirts.. at least they're here. they're super cute too and we're wearing them on monday! yay! well i'm going to go hang with my grandma.. see ya kids later!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MFL PEOPLE TONIGHT!!! BREAK A LEG =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home