Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

So... I'm back. and school REALLY (can I emphasize that PLEASE!) REALLY stinks. I absolutely hate it. I want to be out so bad. Everytime I leave the states it gets worse too. Because it's like a reminder of how absolutely pointless most of the stuff we're learning right now is. I mean honestly there is so much more stuff out there that is more important the my stupid graduation requirements! So retarded. Ok so yes I am obviously having reverse culture shock. To be expected I guess.... The trip was awesome though. I had a blast at the conference in turkey. We were at this amazing hotel and I was with 60 other mk's. Holy cow it so rocked. And I led worship with this other girl named Kristy. It was so much fun! I met so many new people and re-met some other people too. It was GREAT! But now back to the real world... stink...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home