So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the mail looking at the letters and who they're addressed to. Noticeable there's a letter from Baylor for me and I'm thinking to myself, "you know if I had to decide on a college today it would be Baylor, not A&M" (those are the two I've been debating between) But then I'm thinking how on earth are we going to pay for that?!! My family is SOOO not wealthy by any means... So anyway I'm wondering how this is going to pan out but thinking it's okay because God definitely provided a HUGE scholarship for my brother all the way through Baylor so it's okay, He'll take care of me if that's where I'm supposed to go. WELL... I open my letter expecting something about housing and it's to inform me that I got the Provost scholarship!!!! I'm sooo excited! That's a lot of money and I'm super super ecstatic!
Previous Posts
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...
- french was soo awesome today! So we're making and ...
- hola! well kids.. this year is flying by and i did...
- quote of the day: Anne: hey look there's a bunch o...
- i love wednesdays! Although the gov optional test ...
- Whew I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed in about 2 m...
- so it's not even 9 and i feel like going to bed ri...
- hey ya'll. if you could, please pray for my grandm...
- yesterday my dad asked me to go to a charity dinne...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home