working really is no fun... So I've been here since 9 this morning and prolly will stay until about 5 ish. Blah! Someone save me! I am not an information person so this job is boring but hey at least it pays. One of the other lawyers asked me to close some of his files today and he kind of scares me. He's really tall and always chews on cigars and he's really authoritative. I can't ever understand him either because of his huge mustache. Scary!! Better get back to working.. my dad'll think I'm a slacker! YAY that school's over and in 5 days I leave for Lebanon and Syria and Turkey!!!
Previous Posts
- BRRRR! It feels so good outside! =) 1 more day unt...
- Okay so I changed the template and I really like i...
- Today was excellent! I walked into speech and we w...
- Just got word from family friends of ours who live...
- This isn't an exact quote because the book isn't w...
- So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the ...
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...
- french was soo awesome today! So we're making and ...
- hola! well kids.. this year is flying by and i did...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home