Hey hey! i am definitely in lebanon and it so rocks. the food is awesome, the people are so sweet and what can I say... it's a blast. Besides missing all of ya'll of course... and unfortunately i have to share a computer so i have to go now. but anyway...i'm having fun!!! haha later kids...
Previous Posts
- sooo.. let's see how far behind I am... I fly out ...
- working really is no fun... So I've been here sinc...
- BRRRR! It feels so good outside! =) 1 more day unt...
- Okay so I changed the template and I really like i...
- Today was excellent! I walked into speech and we w...
- Just got word from family friends of ours who live...
- This isn't an exact quote because the book isn't w...
- So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the ...
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home