sooo.. let's see how far behind I am... I fly out tomorrow for a 3 week trip overseas and I haven't started packing. Yeah I'd say that's pretty bad. Although I usually don't pack until the night before but still I feel slightly stressed!?! We leave tomorrow and it's kinda funny because JT, Anne and I have frequent flyer tickets so our flight route is different than my parents! They have the 26 in paris and we have it in amsterdam. oh well. We all get to Turkey at the same time... and then after that day we fly to lebanon and spend a week in leb and syria. just hanging with old friends. I'm so excited!!! and then we go back to turkey and meet up with the church group and then on the 2nd we go to a retreat type thing with 900 other missionaries. super fun! and the sr's have a 2 day break away ski trip... gosh it's a tough life, eh? I'm thrilled. Guess I should start packing....
Previous Posts
- working really is no fun... So I've been here sinc...
- BRRRR! It feels so good outside! =) 1 more day unt...
- Okay so I changed the template and I really like i...
- Today was excellent! I walked into speech and we w...
- Just got word from family friends of ours who live...
- This isn't an exact quote because the book isn't w...
- So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the ...
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...
- french was soo awesome today! So we're making and ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home