Okay so I changed the template and I really like it but now I kinda wish I hadn't because now I can't put any links on because I'm retarded =) haha. Any help here? So Christmas is almost here and I'm not done with christmas shopping at all!!! AHH! stress! oh well it's all okay! My house is a zoo because they're laying wood floors and so all the furniture is GONE and the carpet is up. yuck it looks terrible! and then jt graduates next week and then we leave for lebanon on Christmas morning! annnnd then 3 weeks later we come back! yay! busy day
Previous Posts
- Today was excellent! I walked into speech and we w...
- Just got word from family friends of ours who live...
- This isn't an exact quote because the book isn't w...
- So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the ...
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...
- french was soo awesome today! So we're making and ...
- hola! well kids.. this year is flying by and i did...
- quote of the day: Anne: hey look there's a bunch o...
- i love wednesdays! Although the gov optional test ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home