Today was excellent! I walked into speech and we were watching ELF!!!! oh my word I was soo happy. Then at lunch I opened my lunch and my mom had put in a random bag of marshmallows with a sweet note! Then dinner was super fun with Caleb (oh wait! It always is..!) anyway... now I have to go do the not fun part: hw. But today was a much needed good day.
Previous Posts
- Just got word from family friends of ours who live...
- This isn't an exact quote because the book isn't w...
- So I'm walking back from the mailbox scanning the ...
- I was sitting on my bed looking through my picture...
- so I love this weather! It's so wonderful! Needles...
- french was soo awesome today! So we're making and ...
- hola! well kids.. this year is flying by and i did...
- quote of the day: Anne: hey look there's a bunch o...
- i love wednesdays! Although the gov optional test ...
- Whew I'm exhausted. I'm headed to bed in about 2 m...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home