Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, September 28, 2005



First off.. The new david crowder cd is INCREDIBLE! If you don't have it.. GET IT! It's amazing! If you want it and don't have access to it.. download it off itunes! or email me and I'll send it to you! Seriously.. it's that important!

Secondly... Happy Birthday to the Best Roomy EVER! Have a super day!!









Thirdly... Caleb left this morning to go back to Galveston. Strange that I'm sad even though I got to (unexpectedly!) have an extra week with him. He's great. Last night we went to a park and looked at the stars and had some crazy deep conversations. It's refreshing to find someone that's entertaining and can carry on an intelligent and interesting conversation about everything from evangelism and Islam to Mechanical engineering (and still have the patience to explain it to someone as non-math/science as me!!!) Yah.. He's amazing..

Well have a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home