Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, September 26, 2005


Welcome to Monday. The day of the week that is guaranteed to make you sleepy just thinking about it even though you got plenty of sleep. I don't understand this. It must be one of those things. Like when dogs here a certain noise they get hungry because they associate it with being fed.. when I hear monday I feel sleepy because I associate it with no sleep and the beginning of another week. *yawn*

Crowder CD comes out today!! Going to the concert and Shane & Shane are playing an opener. Gotta admit, I'm pretty excited. I need to go study now so I can do that AND see caleb tonight. Love ya'll!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home