I hate it when the score of a game doesn't reflect the game at all. 28-0 sounds terrible but Baylor played really well. (until the 4th quarter) we just got bad calls every time it pertained to scoring. And that's all I have to say about that.
Previous Posts
- Welcome to FRIDAY! =) Thank goodness it finally ca...
- Eyes are glassy, nose is stuffy, sneezing every te...
- Ok, so two very momentous things happened today. o...
- So tonight was TREAT NIGHT and we sat in the very ...
- I found some random pics today.. so you get to see...
- So.. I think waco has decided that today is winter...
- Fall break=AMAZING.Surveying the damage on sunday ...
- All I want to do is give this life to YouAnd let Y...
- Well I was just thinking how wonderful my sis...
- Mmm.. it's time to go to work. But I feel like fal...

1 Comments:
At October 29, 2005 10:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey girl! What's up? I miss u! We need to hang out sometime. I saw the end of the game, it was sad, but I still think BU played great! I wanted to go but I had to babysit, Midway had its last home game last night :( We won so it was great but it's finally getting to me that I'm a senior! By the way I've had Starbucks 6 times this week, I think I'm addicted now, haha. Have a great weekend! Love u!!
Post a Comment
<< Home