Have you ever just been so mixed up you're not even sure what you think anymore? I wish I was more decisive sometimes. It's on of those faults that are really subtle and then they jump out and ruin something....so quickly you didn't even know that was a fault...ya know? I don't know..anyways.
Previous Posts
- HELLO!!!! Will someone please explain to me why ev...
- Back from the dentist and NO laughing gas! yay! I ...
- G'mornin!! Wow I can't believe I'm awake this earl...
- hey! I just watched this movie and it was about a ...
- Oh I forgot to ask this! um..how do you put links ...
- Hello!!!! Well it's monday and I didn't go to Leal...
- btw- did I mention that Leal's closed for this who...
- Howdy! 9 more days until I'm 16! ach I am so tired...
- I know I write too many times a day on these thing...
- Ok, so I just got home from serving drinks all day...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home