Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

HELLO!!!! Will someone please explain to me why every stinkin time I decide to swim it gets all cloudy outside. grrr....My sister and I were watching So Little Time today and the girls on tv were being really funny stupid...it made us laugh really hard because it was totally something we would do at home and then realize later (ie after we got in trouble for making a mess) how stupid it was. haha. Sisters are great. =) haha. (great for a few laughs...haha) This morning was fun...my mom went to "brunch" with me at Cafe Cappuccino...I didn't even know that place existed!! It's in Waco tho and it was really fun. Then we went to the Taj-ma-HEB and shopped for EVER....I totally got lost a couple of times. (Once I nearly paged her...that place is gigantic!) Ya so here I am now after swimming (while it was cloudy) just hanging out =) I love summer...I'm goin to hit the TV! later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home