Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Friday, July 11, 2003

Hey! I just realized I hadn't written today so I had better do it before it turns tomorrow =) so tonight I was at this cookie swap...oh my word the cookies were so good! Every kind imagineable was there. It was so fun! **sorry guys...it was a girlie thing** But ya it was all cutesy and stuff. Rachel S. made these coolio watermelon cookies that really looked like watermelon! Dang she's so creative =) My mom bought a car today (over the internet how cool is that!) and it's totally awesome! I love it! It's a black 2002 jetta...diesel...it's so awesome cuz it gets 50 miles to the gallon...that would sure make paying for gas easier.....mine gets like 20 or something really pathetic. hmm..oh well. so today was a total blast! i slept till noon which is always great then caitlin palmer came to swim (why is she moving!? it's soo not fair =( ) so then i made cookies and went to a cookie swap...what an awesome day! =) tomorrow I'm goin with my dad to see that pirate movie. I hope it's not too scary. ick. oh well ! lata gaters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home