Hola again! Caitlin without a doubt has the coolest oragami cranes ever! They're soo cute! What's the best kind of cookies? I can't decide and I've gotta make some tomorrow. I'm thinkin gingerbread dipped in chocolate but maybe something else? I don't know. Anyways, it's really hot outside and I'm so happy. Because of that stupid rain my pool got cold =/ oh well. it's all gravy =) Know what? School is getting closer. How rotten. I totally hate school and I really don't to go back. If I didn't have friends I think I wouldn't go at all...just stay home all the time. I'm so goin to get lost. (but that's okay cuz so will all the teachers.) Who wants to think about that right now anway though?! Ok forget I ever mentioned school! La-la-la..okay I'm goin now..I'm running out of random stuff to type. Lata!
Hey everybody! How's life? Today I've felt like I run a restaurant...I've never cooked so much in my life! haha! I told my mom that for her birthday I would cook Lebanese food for her and 6-8 friends. Well they came today so I've been cooking from 8 this morning and last night too. yikes. =) But it all turned out really well and it tasted pretty close to the traditional food. Anyway it's a relief to have it all done. Well camp's coming up and I'm really excited. I need to get all the stuff lined up for camp...I haven't even thought about it yet. oops. oh well. Do you think there's really such a thing as a "reality tv show"? I don't think that's possible...cuz I mean they rig it and stuff and they mess with people's minds so ya it's not real. ha. that was random. Ok so I have to go...going to make cookies with a friend =) yay! Later gater.
Hey everybody! How's life? Today I've felt like I run a restaurant...I've never cooked so much in my life! haha! I told my mom that for her birthday I would cook Lebanese food for her and 6-8 friends. Well they came today so I've been cooking from 8 this morning and last night too. yikes. =) But it all turned out really well and it tasted pretty close to the traditional food. Anyway it's a relief to have it all done. Well camp's coming up and I'm really excited. I need to get all the stuff lined up for camp...I haven't even thought about it yet. oops. oh well. Do you think there's really such a thing as a "reality tv show"? I don't think that's possible...cuz I mean they rig it and stuff and they mess with people's minds so ya it's not real. ha. that was random. Ok so I have to go...going to make cookies with a friend =) yay! Later gater.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home