Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Saturday, July 12, 2003

G'mornin!! Camp is tomorrow!!!!! AHHHH!!!! (not that I'm exited or anything...) 3 more days until I'm 16!!!!! YAHOO! Okay this week has to be the best week ever..I mean camp and turning 16 all in the same week..what can I say!? Well my parents are in Dallas picking up the car and I'm stuck at home. gr. Oh well at least I didn't have to get up early! ha! I have so many chores to do today before camp tomorrow =( How no fun! I think you should be able to leave your room not clean while you're gone at camp...I mean it just doesn't make sense to cean it! No one else but me and sometimes my friends goes in it...and we don't care if it's clean...so why does it have to be clean! ach. I think I'll keep that to myself tho..seeing that I don't want to get my bday presents revoked from my parents. =) haha. Oh well....life's like that sometimes. Lata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home