Well today was a fun day. In some aspects...but in others. Not so good. You know how whenever you start to think about something it kind of knaws at your mind all day long? And then when you get home every tv show is about the same thing you've been thinking about? I can't even concentrate on my h/w. ha. wait that's the way it always is. bleh for stupid things that eat at you all day long.
Previous Posts
- Woohoo for splendiferous days! This afternoon when...
- Hola! First day of school..not so bad...not so fun...
- So I'm doin my summer reading..tonight. meh! How b...
- You know what's really annoying?...when the phone ...
- Last night was so crazy! After I left Mikel's I wa...
- What a day! whew! So this morning the sermon was i...
- So I've decided I love Austin. =) what a fun city...
- So I was typing my post and my sister came up. In ...
- This day just keeps getting better and better! Ton...
- Whew what a day! This is crazy! I'm about to go fi...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home