Interesting day. As usual. Tonight we were goin to go eat some place nice...but since it's like Baylor move in weekend all the places were packed out. So my brother decides we should go to this bumpkin steak house. It was too funny...talk about a cultural experience! Unfortunately for me I was WAY over dressed for this place. It was hysterical though. I mean honestly I think most people in there weighed more than my parents' suburban!! (no joke) So that was way fun. I love my crazy brother. He always has the coolest ideas. He's so spontaneous too. I don't think I'll ever be that laid back. I wish I was though. I think my goal for next week is not to be high strung. But there is my high strungness again because JT would never make a goal like that. He's always full of fun stuff to do. He's so fun because you never have to worry about 'planning' something with him. He just comes up with stuff and then we go do it! yay for spontaneous creative people who know how to have fun. =) so i'm goin to go now....and be spontaneous and think of something to do on friday night...i'm such a loser =) haha
Previous Posts
- Well today was a fun day. In some aspects...but in...
- Woohoo for splendiferous days! This afternoon when...
- Hola! First day of school..not so bad...not so fun...
- So I'm doin my summer reading..tonight. meh! How b...
- You know what's really annoying?...when the phone ...
- Last night was so crazy! After I left Mikel's I wa...
- What a day! whew! So this morning the sermon was i...
- So I've decided I love Austin. =) what a fun city...
- So I was typing my post and my sister came up. In ...
- This day just keeps getting better and better! Ton...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home