Blogs are splendiferous. I write all the time because it's just so fun! I mean you can write anything! (well almost anything...) Today was super fun!! yay for people that met me at Leal's. It was yummy. Then Lauren went with me to pick up my sis from cheerleading (so I wouldn't be smothered in cheerleader excitement) and then we got back and I felt too lazy to take her home so she just stayed and we swam. And tyler was at his grandma's so he came over and hung out with us. It was really fun stuff. Then we watched Aladdin!! ( i love that movie!) yay for stupid disney movies!! Then they all had to leave. but that's okay because then my fam went out to eat. AND my grandma's surgery went well and she came out alright so far! =) What a super duper day. =D
Previous Posts
- Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came...
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...
- As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to...
- Extreme days is the best movie in the whole world!...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home