YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So this morning I got up and said good bye to my grandma (who will be in the hospital for the next 5 days.) and was really sad. But I know everything will work out. however it works out....good or bad. So that was sad.
And then I went to the highschool and when I got inside...it's not so big. Like I thought it would be huge on the inside but it really wasn't and I don't think I'll have to be too terribly lost this year =) yay.
AND while I was in there waiting for one of the counselors who I had an apt with to register....this girl came in who I've been wanting to talk to forever (one of the girls from the mall that I told ya'll about) !!!! So we got to sit there and hang out for about 15 minutes and I got her cell number and we're goin to go hang out some time. I think she's one cool chick. I totally pumped. Running into her in the office was such a God thing..because it turned out she was in the wrong place and she had just turned one office too early. !!!!! How awesome...yay for God's sovereignty!!! I'm so pumped!
So then I picked out all of my classes for this year and really ticked the counselor off because I picked Math Models instead of pre-cal like you're "supposed" to. ha. So take that Midway! I tried to explain to her that I'm really bad at math and she was like..."uh but your report card from Tx Tech says you got a 99 this semester." And I was like, "okay well I got lucky..." So she totally didn't believe me. =( But that's okay because next year I'll be in math with druggies and weirdos! How fun. I won't have to pay attention in class at all and I won't have hardly any h/w and it'll be such a blow off class (thank goodness I'm not takin pre cal....praise the Lord!) and I only have to have 7 classes this year so yay I won't have to be there at stinkin 7:30 this year =) woohoo!!! I've never not taken the extra class. I feel like such a slacker. It's wonderful =)
So that's my happy day story. Now I'm bored. I need something to do! Hey I'm goin to Leal's for lunch...ya'll need to come!! If you wanna go..meet me at 12:30 k? k! seriously too okay!!!!
And then I went to the highschool and when I got inside...it's not so big. Like I thought it would be huge on the inside but it really wasn't and I don't think I'll have to be too terribly lost this year =) yay.
AND while I was in there waiting for one of the counselors who I had an apt with to register....this girl came in who I've been wanting to talk to forever (one of the girls from the mall that I told ya'll about) !!!! So we got to sit there and hang out for about 15 minutes and I got her cell number and we're goin to go hang out some time. I think she's one cool chick. I totally pumped. Running into her in the office was such a God thing..because it turned out she was in the wrong place and she had just turned one office too early. !!!!! How awesome...yay for God's sovereignty!!! I'm so pumped!
So then I picked out all of my classes for this year and really ticked the counselor off because I picked Math Models instead of pre-cal like you're "supposed" to. ha. So take that Midway! I tried to explain to her that I'm really bad at math and she was like..."uh but your report card from Tx Tech says you got a 99 this semester." And I was like, "okay well I got lucky..." So she totally didn't believe me. =( But that's okay because next year I'll be in math with druggies and weirdos! How fun. I won't have to pay attention in class at all and I won't have hardly any h/w and it'll be such a blow off class (thank goodness I'm not takin pre cal....praise the Lord!) and I only have to have 7 classes this year so yay I won't have to be there at stinkin 7:30 this year =) woohoo!!! I've never not taken the extra class. I feel like such a slacker. It's wonderful =)
So that's my happy day story. Now I'm bored. I need something to do! Hey I'm goin to Leal's for lunch...ya'll need to come!! If you wanna go..meet me at 12:30 k? k! seriously too okay!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home