Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlington and hang out with Caitlin P. just because his grandparents live a few minutes away from her new house. How not fair is that!?! arg!! I miss my Caity P. Aw man good times, good times. Oh the memories are coming back....dude I need some fiddle faddle to ease the pain. ha!!! Rock on choir camp at UMHB! ya!
Previous Posts
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...
- As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to...
- Extreme days is the best movie in the whole world!...
- Wow! today I'm crazy exhausted! I look like road k...
- Today's been fun =) I think that blogs must be a f...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home