Yay for chick flicks. I think a lot of movies came out while I was gone. ! So I have to go rent them all now. I went and got this new Anne Hathaway movie AND i got some old Charlie's Angels stuff because the new stuff is VERY skanky and the old stuff is great. And my sister got that Amanda Bynes movie...I think it's called "what a girl wants" but so I'm excited about new movies that I haven't seen. There were more but I couldn't get them all because they're expensive. =( Well I'll get them later. Anybody know any new pg movies that came out in the last 6 months? let me know!!
Previous Posts
- Today is not fair!!! Josh gets to go up to Arlingt...
- YAY for today!!!! (and it's only 10:30...wow!) So ...
- Well, boredom has overtaken me. We're about to go ...
- Oh my word I am so tired!! My grandma needed someo...
- well crazy how plans change! I'm takin my grandma ...
- Hey I meant to tell you this too...I wasn't here f...
- I'M SO TIRED! AHH! I got up this morning at 7 and ...
- As if I wasn't tired enough today my sister had to...
- Extreme days is the best movie in the whole world!...
- Wow! today I'm crazy exhausted! I look like road k...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home