Hola! First day of school..not so bad...not so fun. I yawned the whole day. haha. So this morning traffic was pretty bad. I was scared to drive in it...and now I'm absolutely terrified after seeing it. yikes.
Anyways, I finished my h/w already (ya first day...stink) and I'm just chillin. So I got lost today like 20 times. Ha okay maybe just twice and I wasn't "lost" but I was in the wrong place. that was kinda not fun. oh well I'm sure I wasn't the only one! bleh!
I was hanging out with the fam tonight and I realized it was already 7 something. Time flys..when you're at school ALL day long. bleh again. I got to borrow these two really nifty cd's today and I was super excited! And I made a new friend who is the bomb! She's totally awesome. AND Tyler and James found my locker for me! AND I got to see a bunch of people that I hadn't seen yet since December! I guess today wasn't that bad after all. =)
Anyways, I finished my h/w already (ya first day...stink) and I'm just chillin. So I got lost today like 20 times. Ha okay maybe just twice and I wasn't "lost" but I was in the wrong place. that was kinda not fun. oh well I'm sure I wasn't the only one! bleh!
I was hanging out with the fam tonight and I realized it was already 7 something. Time flys..when you're at school ALL day long. bleh again. I got to borrow these two really nifty cd's today and I was super excited! And I made a new friend who is the bomb! She's totally awesome. AND Tyler and James found my locker for me! AND I got to see a bunch of people that I hadn't seen yet since December! I guess today wasn't that bad after all. =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home