Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Woohoo for splendiferous days! This afternoon when I got back from picking up my new tail-light I was checkin my email and there in my account....was....THE BESTEST EMAIL IN THE WORLD!! It was from my buddy Annie who lives in Spain (she came to visit last summer) but is going to Germany on Friday to go to school. She's an MK too in case you haven't noticed =) So the email is 6 pages long! (It's all about the past 2 weeks so it's not long considering that) I'm totally so excited! I can't wait to read it all but I'll have to wait for a lil while cuz I don't have time right now! ha! that's funny.

I didn't get to see my new friend today and I was sad about that. I wish we had a class together. No fair =/ Maybe I will go find her tomorrow...because today I was too late to go see her. but that's okay! I WILL find her tomorrow. and it's all good because I got to see my friend who I am witnessing to for a lil while this morning and that's always cool. =) yay for friends.
Gotta go hit the h/w...I'm outta here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home