So I'm doin my summer reading..tonight. meh! How boring is this retarded book!? I might as well be reading another language. eek! how stinkin annoying. So tonight my mom and I went driving towards the highschool so that I would know AHEAD of time which lot to park in and which ways I could and couldn't go. School...sad word. My first three classes will prolly be pretty bad because I won't know anyone in them. But the last 4 will be an absolute blast. I still don't know what I'm going to wear. oops. =/ Usually I've planned this a month in advance. ha. I'm such a retard.
Today I went to the DP Museum. It was lots of fun!! I'd actually never been there before to look at all the stuff. And I knew how to get home. I was so proud of myself. haha. Well I got to get back to the books. yes that was plural. books. yuck. bye
Today I went to the DP Museum. It was lots of fun!! I'd actually never been there before to look at all the stuff. And I knew how to get home. I was so proud of myself. haha. Well I got to get back to the books. yes that was plural. books. yuck. bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home