Mary Marge

"Only when I grew to love you did I understand the relativity of time; then, I wished to embrace you forever, hoping that eternity would last just a few minutes more."

Monday, August 18, 2003

Last night was so crazy! After I left Mikel's I was taking Lauren home and I was on first street. This white car had been tailgating me for a while and it was really ticking me off. Finally about 10 blocks later I realized it was a cop and I like "ha! you can't get me for anything!" Almost immediately following that thought his lights came on and he pulled me over. I was shakin in my boots. haha. So then when he finally gets himself out of the car (he took forever and I'm not sure whether it was for more suspense or to scare the crud out of me...) he comes up to my window and writes me a warning because my tail light is out. =( arg! I do NOT like hewitt cops. bleh!

So then I walk in the door and I'm in huge trouble because I didn't call my parents earlier. I look at my phone because I'm confused because I never saw that they called. What do you know they called during the 15 minutes of my phone being hidden behind something and someone had turned it off. =/ bleh. So they were not very happy with me. stink. I haven't gotten in trouble like that since like 8th grade =/ icky what a night. So then they made me go to bed! I was like ahh this is like being 7 again! anyways...and then they woke me up this morning at 8 for my punishment..(if you know me well you understand that that is a HUGE punishment for someone who usually wakes up at noon!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home