You know what's really annoying?...when the phone rings and everyone assumes someone else will get it...so by the time you realize no one is going to get it everyone scrambles for the phone and no one gets it before the person hangs up. AND it's on the line that has no caller id so you have no clue who it was and they never call back. haha. just thought that was a fun random insight! =) bleh I hate to get up early because it gives you more hours of the day to be bored....or maybe that's just me. anyways. My dad has my car today because my brother borrowed his to take my grandma back. SO I have the truck. double bleh! I hate driving that thing...it's like driving a bus! yuck. AND you can hear it a mile away. hmmm what else can I complain about !? hahaha jk! So this morning I ate ice cream for breakfast...that was kinda fun and super yummy. Obviously my mother was not home or she would've been prolly not too happy. I think I am not goin to drink any more cokes. So if you see me drinkin one tell me I'm a bad person. HA! Then I'll prolly hit you. HA!
Tyler- Just thought you'd want to know about this. I looked at the packet thing on discipleship classes for the fall (my mom just finished it) and as of yet there isn't going to be one this time on spiritual gifts. sorry charlie. guess you'll just have to figure them out on your own!
Tyler- Just thought you'd want to know about this. I looked at the packet thing on discipleship classes for the fall (my mom just finished it) and as of yet there isn't going to be one this time on spiritual gifts. sorry charlie. guess you'll just have to figure them out on your own!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home